Future Moments have reduced the price of MicSwap Pro Microphone Modeler for a limited time, now only $14.99, (usually $19.99).
A portable recording studio with 17 different sounding studio microphones. Great for podcasters, musicians, voiceover artists & more. As seen on TechCrunch, MacLife, etc.
A mobile recording studio. Record or import audio, swap microphones for different sounds, change studios, edit, color label, sort, share and store your recordings anywhere. Use standalone or connect an external microphone or interface and get the hifi sound of 17 different studio microphones with a swap of the screen.
MicSwap Pro works with any external mic or interface compatible with your iDevice to deliver high fidelity professional sounding recordings. You can also use your Bluetooth mic to record. Great for podcasting, voiceover, music creation and more.
MicSwap Pro comes with all microphones, studio environments, unlimited recording and can be used as a plugin with other apps like Garageband, etc (Audiobus, AUv3, IAA).
MicSwap can also transform your iPhone or iPad into a microphone when you connect it to external speakers. If you’re using a computer without a microphone, MicSwap is am easy way to add a mic to your setup so you can add voiceover to videos, record podcasts, add commentary to games and more
Check out our ‘Audio Recording and Mastering Bundle’ which includes MicSwap Pro and AudioMaster Pro.
Comes with full tech support.
No sign up required, so you get to creating.
- Use standalone or with an external mic or interface
- All microphones and studio environments included
- Record using different microphones for different sounds
- Swap mics to change the sound of any pre-existing audio
- Adjust the gain on any microphone
- Edit or trim recordings
- Enable / disable live monitoring
- Audiobus, AU and IAA compatible
- AudioCopy enabled
- Change backgrounds by swapping studio environments
- Color label recordings
- Sort recordings by date, title, duration, mic & color
- Record in Wav or M4a
- Read descriptions by tapping ‘S’ on each mic
- Reorder microphones. Put your favorites first.
- Share your recordings anywhere
- Shure SM7b (Podcasting)
- Rode NTG3 (Boom Mic)
- Shure SM58
- RCA 77
- Sony Lavalier
- Amperite SR80
- Neumann U47
- Neumann U87
- Neumann KM140
- Neumann CMV563
- AKG 414
- AKG C12VR
- Royer Ribbon R121
- Old Timey Radio Mic
- Ribbon Fathead 1
- Ribbon Fathead 2
For more information on MicSwap Pro, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.