Plugin Boutique are offering 58% off the Dirty Bass Bundle by Softube for a limited time, now only £42.10 / $51.45, £135.74 / $165.88 if the products are purchased separately. The offer ends January 2nd.
Add some auditory filth to your bass with the all-new Dirty Bass Bundle from Softube. Build textured and complex bass through Softube’s Monoment Bass synthesizer, then add some grit and analog edge to it with Dirty Tape, their powerful lo-fi and distortion effect plugin.
In the modern day, music production leans more heavily on bass than ever before. Although track counts can number a hundred or more, often the core of a song is built around little more than a beat, a vocal, and a rich, living bass sound.
So, an instrument dedicated to just that – tailored to producing huge, solid bass tones with complex, organic overtones, focused effects, and as much bass as you want when you build your own version in Modular for a mix-ready low end – is more than just useful. It’s foundational. Monoment Bass lays the groundwork for top-quality tracks every time.
All of the source material in Monoment Bass was recorded in stereo from high-end rare and boutique synths, giving huge, wide, and mood-defining sounds.
Including a purpose-built multi-band compressor, and a spatialization tool for fine-tuning your stereo image, Monoment Bass has great-sounding effects, but more importantly, the right effects for the job.
Amazing out-of-the-box sounds designed by Madison Mars, Vandalism, Sample Tools by Cr2, WA production, Black Octopus, and Function Loops, for finely tuned futureproof sounds from moment one.
Use it in Modular
Monoment Bass includes Source, Filter, and FX modules for Softube Modular so you can build your own bass synth with as many sources as you want.
Modern Music, Modern Instrument
Working with sound designer and rare-synth-collector Tobias Menguser, Softube set out on this project to tackle the vital problem of amazing-sounding, weighty bass parts in modern music. In so many modern styles, from pop and hip hop to club dance genres and electro music, the bass occupies more and more of the spectrum and does more and more of the heavy lifting in production terms. So Softube provided a carefully selected and expertly curated collection of top-end sounds, paired them with easy-to-use and awesome-sounding synth architecture, and high quality analog effects for modern, mix-ready bass in seconds.
Get Complex Quickly
Monoment Bass includes a two-layer source section, with all-stereo sources offering rich and evolving sounds. Nothing is static, and all the sources were recorded in triplicate, so there are three different samples per key for additional naturalism and life. The resulting sounds leap out of the speakers and grab hold of your track. Right out of the box and with minimal tweaking, this instrument has authority, weight, heft, power, character. The filter, LFO, and amp are all geared to musicians – you don’t need a degree in synth-geekery to use Monoment Bass – and the effects are designed step-by-step for just this crucial task.
- Super-high-quality bass synth with stereo source sounds from top-end boutique hardware
- Top-notch synth architecture that’s both versatile and easy to use
- Blend noise with two different sources at once for a textured and highly complex sound
- Professional presets from Madison Mars, Vandalism, Sample Tools by Cr2, WA production, Black Octopus, and Function Loops
- A heavy focus on modern bass sounds makes this the perfect addition to the forward-thinking studio
- Fills a soundstage with domineering weight and power, yet easy to mix thanks to dedicated effects
From the Swedish distortion masters and makers of the acclaimed Tape, Tape Echoes, Harmonics, and Saturation Knob plug-ins comes Dirty Tape. The tape effect you need when you want to get down and dirty and keep the sound quality savage.
Dirty Tape gives you warm, analogue vibes from the moment you load it on a track. Capable of fiercely gritty distortion and saturation, Dirty Tape can also add subtle texture and movement to a sound. Like a photo filter for your tracks, Dirty Tape will take you from static and dull to lively and colourful in a snap.
- A tape dirt machine effect with Softube-quality sound
- Add warm, low fidelity vibes to any sample, instrument, or beat
- From the makers of Tape, Tape Echoes, Harmonics, and Saturation Knob
The Art of Rock & Roll Science
When it comes to creating equipment that improves workflow and offers the highest quality sound, Softube’s reputation is rock solid—and long. Their partnerships with premium brands like Marshall, Tube- Tech, Chandler Limited®, and Empirical Labs go back nearly twenty years.
Dirty Tape is built on this legacy of creativity, passion, and attention to detail. Because to create tools that innovate, you have to have heart, soul, and Rock & Roll Science.
Two Knobs Do The Job
With two knobs to regulate all the effects it produces, Dirty Tape makes it simple to add lo-fi, vintage vibes to your mix. The Dirt and Drive controls—based on the Dirt and Drive sections of Softube Tape Echoes—are precision-tuned to dial in the ideal amount of the intended effect. From retro distortion, saturation, and degradation to tape speed variations like pitch modulation, crosstalk, and stereo imbalance to flutter, dropouts, and wow. Dirty Tape delivers it all—with ease.
Calibrate a Custom Vibe
Set the Stereo Mode to Normal or use it De-coupled (dual mono) to have a greater effect on the balance of your stereo image. Adjust the Low Cut Filter to reduce low-end rumble and increase the lo-fi vibes. Dirty Tape’s parameters let you transform the character of a sound to your taste, from nuanced to in-your-face and every rendition in between.
Make Your Beat Pop
Programmed drum loop sounding too clean? Piano loop too hi-fi for your hip-hop vibe? All the components of your beat will sit right in your mix with the perfect amount of warm saturation from Dirty Tape. It lets you add movement, musicality, and a hip lo-fi mood to your beat-making process.
This product supports Extended Features
Softube loves VU meters, Bakelite knobs, and analogue quirks. But they want modern precision and workflow. The answer? Softube Extended Features. Easy-access panels with the innovations you need close at hand.
- Realistic tape FX perfect for samples, instruments, and beat making
- From the makers of Tape, Tape Echoes, Harmonics, and Saturation Knob
- Instantly apply warm, vintage lo-fi mojo to your tracks
- Easy-to-use with just two knobs to control all the effects
- Derived from Softube Tape Echoes’ Dirt and Drive sections
- Go super-distorted and saturated or add subtle texture
- Featuring effects that range from random pitch modulation to flutter, wow, and dropouts
- Work in Normal Stereo or use De-coupled mode (dual mono) to further affect the balance of your stereo image
- Use the Low Cut Filter to reduce low-end rumble and increases lo-fi vibes
- Get even more control over the dynamics with Softube Extended Features
Both plugins are available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on this exclusive bundle, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.