PinkNoise Studio have released version 2 of Matrix, based on the sounds of the famous analogue synthesizer of Oberheim. It’s available at the intro price of €23.20, increasing to €29.00 after the promotion. The offer ends December 31st.
Featuring a wide range of warm analogue sounds, this collection lets you add dynamic basses, vivid leads and fat pads to your musical productions.
The design goal was to develop an ergonomic user interface to our sound library that utilizes the advanced features of Kontakt. The result is a flexible synthesizer which offers fat and warm analogue sounds like the original hardware, but with the comfort of a software environment.
Most of the patches are velocity sensitive and they have been designed for live performers, so a good midi keyboard which supports velocity and aftertouch is highly recommended.
- 1.2 GB of meticulously edited multisamples
- 300+ instrument patches in 7 categories
- Ergonomic user interface using more than 100 custom made knobs, faders and switches to control the most important parameters of the synth
- Editable effects: EQ, 2 types of distortion, delay, 2 types of reverb, comp
- Customizable global MIDI implementation for 24 controllers
- Host automation for 24 controllers
- Template load/save option for sound design
Version 2 of Matrix requires a full version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or later.
For more information Matrix v2, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.