T-Compressor is a simple yet powerful dynamic processor with several unique possibilities to help you create incredible sounds. It’s again available for FREE for ONE DAY ONLY (usually $49.00). The offer ends December 9th.
T-Compressor offers unique and quick audio compression solutions, such as the serial compression feature, and wired compression setting control.
What makes the T-Compressor special?
- Speed up your workflow by having three compressors in one plug-in
- Get full control over compression settings in an innovative, easy, and fast way
- Wide range of creative dynamic processing possibilities to make your sound more unique
- Hear the actual compression effect without the output volume changes
- Go for a fully transparent sound or add different colors to it to your choice
- Go precise with the analog VU meter or its digital graph visualizer
- With complete control over three compressor plugins in one interface, you will free up more screen space
- Supreme sound quality
Serial compression is when you use several compressors in a row (one after the other), and it’s a great method to combine the best features of two or more plugins. You may also share the effect by connecting compressors in a series. T-Compressor allows you to add up to 3 compressor instances in the same plug-in unit and have full control over 3 of them on a single plug-in window! You can choose through them like a web browser and quickly make adjustments.
There are so many creative ways for the serial compression processing. For example, you can first apply a gentle amount of clean compression, then add some of the “Warm” flavor, and finally add a dash of “Crispy” at the end. There is a lot of potential in this feature, so be sure to take advantage of it to make your audio stand out.
- T-Compressor allows you to add up to 3 compressor instances in the same plug-in unit and have full control over 3 of them on a single plug-in window.
- You can choose between fully transparent or three other sound colors including “Clean” “Crispy”, “Warm” and “Thick”.
- Oversampling in T-Compressor helps you decrease aliasing by executing the internal process at a higher sample rate than the host, up to 4X times higher. (In other words, it will improve the quality of your audio.)
- The Digital Graph Visualizer allows you to see the real-time gain reduction processing on your audio.
- VU meter shows how much audio is being compressed using its analog style meter.
- The “Mix” option regulates the mix of the two input and output signals, making it ideal for parallel processing.
- The Side-chain High-pass filter (sc-hp) prevents the lower frequencies from being compressed.
T-Compressor is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on the T-Compressor, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.