Kit Plugins have reduced the price of their Blackbird MO-Q. This first of its kind EQ is now available for only $69.00, (usually $99.00). You can also opt to pay in 4 installments.
Built in the ’60s by Motown’s engineers to help usher in a new era of music and sound, the Motown EQ is one of the most important pieces of audio equipment ever built. Used on countless number one hits, the original first batch of Motown EQs have since become incredibly rare and collectible, shrouded in almost mythical lore.
Kit Plugind meticulously studied and modeled this iconic unit to build the most accurate analog-modeled EQ plugin ever.
Mo-Q brings our proprietary Gen 2 Full Range Modeling technology (FRM) to plugin form for the very first time.
Utilizing FRM, Mo-Q brings the “full range” of the analog hardware to life, replicating subsonic and hypersonic frequencies from 10Hz-96kHz.
Our most accurately-modeled plugin yet, Mo-Q embodies a true digital counterpart to the original hardware. This translates to a more powerful, immersive musical experience, bringing your mixes the legendary tone of Motor City.
- 7 highly musical EQ bands modeled from one of the original black-faced Motown EQs at Blackbird Studio in Nashville
- Highly-coveted boutique EQ from John McBride’s personal collection
- Frequency bands are: 50Hz, 130Hz, 320Hz, 800Hz, 2000Hz, 5000Hz, and 12500Hz
- Offers 3 selectable oversampling modes (2x, 4x, 8x), with the higher setting offering maximum quality for EQ filters
- Modeled using our proprietary Gen 2 Full Range Modeling method
- 100+ custom pro presets across all genres
- Great for both individual tracks and master bus processing
The Blackbird MO-Q is available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and AAX. An.iLok account is required.
For more information on the the Blackbird MO-Q, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.