Karanyi Sounds are offering Polyscape 1 as a FREE download (value $59.00) upon subscribing to their Newsletter. The offer is also open to existing subscribers.
How to claim your free licence
- Subscribe to their newsletter below.
- You will see a DOWNLOAD CODE after filling out the form and hitting “Get Polyscape 1 FREE” button.
- Copy this DOWNLOAD CODE from the green area. Important: Don’t close this window until step 5 is done; otherwise you will be unable to see and use your code!
- Go to the provided download link (in the green area below) and hit the “I WANT THIS” button on the destination page.
- Enter the DOWNLOAD CODE at the Discount Code field at checkout.
- Download and enjoy Polyscape 1
More about Polyscape 1
Sparkling ambiances. Dystopian landscapes. Vintage synth beds. This is all Polyscape, a synthesizer pad instrument inspired by 90s liquid underground electronic music, synthwave artists, and classic 80s film scores such as Blade Runner by Vangelis or Terminator by Brad Fiedel.
The library contains carefully handcrafted patches from 9 analog synths such as Moogs, Oberheim, Sequential Circuits, and Nord Lead. One of our best-selling instruments is FREE for a limited time.
Polyscape is a boutique collection of synthetic pads for creating large synth soundscapes for your tracks. The engine comes with 40 sampled synth patches (so called Modules) which you can freely mix, blend, melt together on 4 slots to design your own scapes.
Synth Modules are full-length sampled synthesizer patches divided into 8 subcategories: Strings, Brass, Reeds (flutes, woodwind-like sounds), Vox, Keys (piano, electric piano-like sounds), Organs, Morphs (analog orchestral sounds) and Specials (heavily designed sounds: recorded via VHS player or hardware effect processors).
Polyscape requires a full version if Kontakt 5.8.1 or later.
For more information and to download Polyscape 1, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.