4Pockets have updated Copperhead with a whole heaps of additions. It’s available for $11.99.
What’s new in version 1.0.2
- Added a few more default patches.
- Added a note repeat to the sequencer. When the REPEAT button is pressed it displays the number of repeats for all notes. TAP, HOLD and drag vertically to change from 1-4.
- Expanded Copy/Paste sequence options (you can now copy between controller lanes).
- Added a new set of presets from Leo at SoundForMore.
- Added a prompt to tell customers to run in standalone mode to install new presets.
- Added the 3 new MasterClass YouTube video tutorials to the help.
- Added a Latch Mode button to the sequencer window (no more menu diving).
- Added a new sequencer mode ‘Modulation Mode’ which automates controllers only (can be used like additional LFO’s)
- Added a Modulation Smoothing option to the sequencer which is an alternative to hard stepping controllers.
- Added more options to the note randomization in the sequencer (note range and note skip).
- Added LFO1 and LFO2 frequency controllers to the sequencer (turn LFO Sync off to use).
- Added OSC1 and OSC2 fine tune and Oscillator Mix controllers to the sequencer.
- Added Mod Wheel and Pitch Bend as modulation controllers to the sequencer.
Copperhead is a digital subtractive synthesizer plugin which draws its influence from the vintage synthesizers of the early 80’s. .
Copperhead has polyphony, a built-in arpeggiator, an a host of integrated effects. It features such as the ability to design custom waveforms, oscillator sync and various cross modulation modes. Cross modulation is a type of FM synthesis which can be used to morph simplistic waveforms into something far more aggressive and interesting.
At the heart of Copperhead are its two oscillators, which support all your traditional waveforms (SINE,SQR,SAW,TRI), as well as SuperSaw, Trapezium, and a user definable type. The app features pulse wave modulation for multiple sources, and the ability to sync oscillators.
The Voltage Controller Filter supports the usual LP, HP, BP and Notch filters, as well as a couple of unusual ones like Formant which allows you to sweep your cutoff to create interesting vowel sounds.
Copperhead also features twin LFO’s with random and one shot functionality. It also supports Cross, Ring and FM modulators, in addition to low and high shelf filters.
One of the great features is the integrated audio gate, which allows you to generate stuttering audio right out of the box. Combined with effects such as Chorus, Overdrive, Delay, Reverb and Auto Pan / Tremelo, and the ability to specify effect order, you have a lot of control over your sound.
If that wasn’t enough, we also include a 32 step sequencer, with various mono and poly modes with direct control control of various synth elements.
We have a built in Preset Manager which groups presets into banks and groups, which supports drag and drop for easy import/export of presets. You can also access your favourites from a special popup menu, or via the built in quick search facility.
- AUv3 compatible.
- Up to 16 note polyphony.
- 7 Oscillator wave types.
- Sub Oscillator.
- PW/PWM on SQR and TRP waveforms.
- Supports SuperSaw with MIX and DETUNE.
- XMod / Ring and FM modulations.
- Osc Sync.
- 6 types of VCF filter.
- Low and High shelf on output.
- Built in compressor.
- Chorus, Delay, Overdrive, Reverb and Auto Pan effects.
- Built in Audio Gate.
- Preset Manager with Bank/Group/Preset section.
- Supports drag and drop to import/export presets, groups and banks.
- Supports web transfer of presets.
- 32 step arpeggiator.
For more information on Copperhead, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.