Soundiron have released Rhythmic Origins, a comprehensively multi-sampled catalog of UK percussionist David Oliver’s globe-spanning collection of rare, specialty, ethnic concert drums and hand percussion instruments. Rhythmic Origins is available at the intro price of $89.00, increasing to $119.00 after the promotion.
This massive library captures 73 different percussion instruments of all shapes and sizes offering a variety of primary and effect articulations.
Recorded at Whitehouse Studios in Somerset, England, Bell Music in London, and David’s Somerset Studio, this massive library captures 73 different percussion instruments of all shapes and sizes offering a variety of primary and effect articulations. You can custom mix your sound with close and room microphone positions, along with additional mic positions for Bell Music’s giant 54 inch Verdi Taiko Drum, David’s custom Gran Casa and several African hand drums.
The tonal and dynamic balance for each instrument has been carefully engineered to bring out the full bodied bass, rich tonality and high-end clarity in each sample, from the most subtle hand percussion to thunderous concert bass drum strikes. This library is an extraordinary toolbox as a stand-alone collection and also serves as the perfect companion to David Oliver’s Rhythmic Odyssey, our popular multi-track percussion loop, phrase and construction library that features many of the same instruments.
- Deeply sampled concert drums, hand percussion, and auxillary rhythmic instruments
- Bass drums, Calabash, Box drums, Large & Small hand drums, Metal, Tonal, Wood, Miscellanous
- 11 Powerful Kontakt .nki instrument presets made for the full retail Kontakt 6.5.3+
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 77,156 stereo samples in unlocked .WAV format
- 30.4 GB Installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
Rhythmic Origins requires a full version of Kontakt 6.5.3 or later.
For more information on Rhythmic Origins, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.