VSTBuzz are offering 82% off F.’em FM Synthesizer by Tracktion for a limited time, now only €29.00, (usually €170.00). The offer ends February 7th. Use code VST10OFF at the checkout to claim an additional 10% off in the VSTBuzz 10th Anniversary celebration.
F.’em FM Synthesizer is one of the most powerful FM Synthesizers ever made, taking advantage of modern CPU resources to process its freely configurable 11 operator matrix. It’s a hybrid quad-timbral synthesizer that can function as an FM, VA and Sample based instrument, with the added bonus of a dual multimode filter, a complex effect section and an incredibly flexible modulation matrix.
F.’em FM Synthesizer is not just one of the most powerful FM synths ever made, it’s also one of the most versatile. F-em is divided into seven different sections that control the various functions:
- (1) The Header Section offers basic instrument functions.
- (2) The Main Edit section includes lot of controls to edit a Sound Layer in detail.
- (3) The Layer Section lets you select and control the 4 Sound Layers.
- (4) On the Left Side, you find certain sub sections for controlling FM Operators, Filters, the Arpeggiator, Effects etc.
- (5) The EQ page includes a four-band equalizer, the Arp Page offers a powerful arpeggiator, the Effects Page offers four effects for each layer. The Mod Page contains an extensive modulation matrix and the Layer Page contains various options and parameters for each of the four layers.
- (6) The Master and Arpeggiator Master section offers global parameters.
- (7) The Modulation Sources section offers the Macro Page, 2 Flow LFOs, lots of additional mod sources as well as modifier sources.
- (8) The Virtual Keyboard provides a virtual full-range keyboard with 128 keys
- 4 Layers, each with 4 effect slots.
- No fixed algorithms, feed any wave operator into any other wave operator forward and backward.
- Wave operators feature hard sync like in analog synthesizers and offer different waveforms from sine wave over analog waves to the waves found in some classic FM synthesizers.
- Two multisample operators. One can frequency-modulate any of the other operators, the other multisample operator can be frequency-modulated by any of the other operators.
- Noise operator that can frequency-modulate any other operator.
- 2 filters with overdrive stage, freely routable in series, parallel or anything in-between.
- Each operator has its own pitch and level LFO and its own pitch and level envelope.
- 2 Flow LFOs with freely editable LFO shapes.
- Tempo-synced, loopable envelopes with up to 32 stages.
- Keyboard level scaling of each operator.
- Modulation matrix with up to 200 entries.
- Modifier matrix with up to 32 modification algorithms.
- Quick edit panel for quick and easy adjustment of timbre and overall envelope.
- Automation of most continuous parameters.
F.’em FM Synthesizer is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, AU, AAX).
For more information on F.’em FM Synthesizer, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.