Plugin Boutique are offering 50% off MBitFunMB by Melda Production, now only £20.25 / $25.38, (usually £41.00 / $50.76). The offer ends February 5th.
MBitFunMB is a serious tool for extreme distortion lovers. It converts incoming audio into limited fixed-point precision of 1-16 bits per sample and lets you access each bit with several operations and finishes the processing with a low-pass filter. All with up to 6 independent bands, 4 modulators…
Bit changing 16th bit you won’t do much, but it can still give you the missing character. The true power is however in the brutality the plugin is capable of. 4 processors can mess up any bit,merge them with shifted versions of the same sample, a delayed sample or even anything you send through the plugin’s sidechain. Limitless creativity and mainly fatal results.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
You can also expect to find the standard MeldaProduction goodies: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
MBitFunMB is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on MBitFunMB, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.