The Very Loud Indeed Co. have releases MOBILIS III, a hybrid scoring percussion library for Kontakt, available at the intro price of $47.00, increasing to $79.00 after the promotion. Thenoffer ends February 13th.
MOBILIS III is the final installment in the MOBILIS series. Like MOBILIS I and II, it is a Kontakt instrument envisioned with speed and power in mind. This instrument is about having a large number of simple but carefully crafted percussion loops and single hits that:
- have been specifically designed to be stackable for maximum versatility
- can be accessed instantly without interrupting your creative workflow
- and have been made extremely dynamic to adapt to almost any type of cinematic composition.
MOBILIS III is the most aggressive-sounding instrument of the series. Organic recordings have been mangled and distorted using a large number of processors to create loops and sounds with a sharp industrial flavor.
- 728 sound files at 24 bit / 48 kHz resolution in a compact ~1 GB footprint
- Highly dynamic tempo-synced loops and single hits
- Single hit versions of all the loops are easily accessible via the mod wheel (CC1), to be used as endings or as building blocks to create your own rhythms in your DAW
- All sounds can be accessed with a 61-key (or larger) MIDI controller without touching the GUI or shifting octaves, by keyswitching sound banks
- Clean GUI with quick visual confirmation of which Bank and which type of sound (loops or single hits) are currently active
- All WAV files are included, so you can use them in your DAW or other samplers
View the walkthrough video HERE.
MOBILIS III requires a full version of Kontakt 6.7.1 or later.
For more information on Mobilis III, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.