Nembrini Audio have releases the MP1 Pro, a programmable tube amplifier based on ADA MP1 preamp. It’s available at the iOS intro price of $9.99, increasing to $19.99. The desktop version is available at the intro price of $29.99, increasing to $137.00. The offers end February 28th.
The Nembrini Audio MP1 Pro features a Tri-State Voicing selection that allows you to choose between distortion tube, clean tube, or solid state virtual circuits. The EQ points were designed to replicate the sound of Fender* and Marshall*, but the Presence control surpasses the range offered by either.
- Unique Tri-State Voicing option for choice of Clean Tube, Distortion Tube, or Solid State circuit.
- Two 12AX7 virtual tubes.
- Three programmable gain controls
- Four band programmable EQ including 16dB boost/cut for bass and treble.
Nembrini Audio have extended the possibility of the original hardware to customize your tone:
- Power amplifier section
- 6 guitar effects, delay, modulation, reverb, cleaner, noise gate and compressor.
- 6 carefully selected cabinet emulations
- 4 of the best mic emulations used in real recording sessions – selectable mic positions with volume and pan con- trols
- Powerful impulses loader to load your favorite IRs
The MP1 Pro will be available to PC, Mac and iOS users (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and AUv3).
For more information on Nembrini Audio products, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.