ADSR are offering 50% off String Studio VS-3 by Applied Acoustics Systems for a limited time, now only $99.00, (usually $199.00). The offer ends March 1st.
String Studio VS-3 is a multitimbral synthesizer in which a collection of unique string oscillators replaces the traditional VCOs, DCOs, and operators as the main sound source.
Consisting of picks, bows, and hammers interacting with a modelled string, these oscillators offer a special blend of modern and creative synthesis. Augmented with a soundboard, classic filters, an enveloppe generator, a LFO, and studio-quality effects, String Studio VS-3 proposes a brand-new path in the quest for tone.
What’s new in VS-3
- NEW Two-Voice Multitimbral: String Studio VS-3 combines two independent timbres—either stacked or split—to create performance-friendly, texture-full, and spacious sounds that are sure to make a good impression.
- NEW Modulators: String Studio VS-3 now boats two performance modulators per layer that respond to user-defined MIDI controls. Each and every sound features effect and morphing assignments that can be played in real time for enhanced expressivity and sonic dimension.
- PEPPED Factory Library : A long and fastidious process of fine-tuning went down in the AAS quarters. Each and every sounds went under the eyes of all team members to exit with a consistent gain-stage, unity-gain effects, better dynamics, and compelling real-time sound transformation assignments. This is our most perfected sound library to date.
- NEW Signature Sound Packs: String Studio VS-3 ships with four brand-new signature sound packs created by the industry’s top sound designers. Richard Devine, Christian Laffitte, Thiago Pinheiro, and Daniel Stawczyk form an incredible team that made the most of the latest String Studio VS-3 features It’s with great pride that we present these 227 new sounds.
- NEW Browser: String Studio VS-3’s improved sound browser presents a simple way to find the sound you’re after. String Studio VS-3 sorts sounds by category to present an overview of a pack’s content. Additionally, shortcuts to categories and tone qualities provide a quick way to jump right where you need to be.
- IMPROVED Filter’s Musicality: String Studio VS-3’s filters can now put up with extreme modulation while remanding totally musical.
- NEAT Compatible with String Studio VS-2 sounds: Simply copy String Studio VS-2 banks in String Studio VS-3’s packs folder to convert them.
- IMPROVED Microtonal tunings via Scala scale files: String Studio VS-3 now supports the Scala scale file format as well as reference note frequency tuning for microtonal music making.
- EXPANDED Multi-Effects Module: String Studio VS-3’s multi-effects module now sports reverb, equalizer, compressor, and guitar amplifier processors for even more
One-of-a-kind String Oscillator Synthesizer
String Studio VS-3 provides a truly distinctive sonic signature thanks to a collection of unique string oscillators.
String Studio VS-3 combines two independent timbres—either stacked or split—to create performance-friendly, texture-full, and spacious sounds that are sure to make a good impression.
Consisting of picks, bows, hammers, fingers, frets, and dampers, the string oscillators offer a unique blend of modern and creative synthesis.
Augmented with classic filters, enveloppe, LFO, soundboard, and studio-quality effects, String Studio VS-3 offers a terrific balance between innovation and familiarity.
String Studio VS-3 holds an abondance of effects in three independent racks. Reverb, delay, distortion, phaser, chorus, flanger, filters, equalizer, compressor, guitar amplifier, tremolo—all assist in putting the final touch on a sound.
Per Sound MIDI Controlled Variations
String Studio VS-3 now boasts two performance modulators per layer that respond to user-defined MIDI controls. Each and every library sound features effect and morphing assignments that can be played in real time for enhanced expressivity and sonic dimension.
Everything you need from Start to Finish
With 800+ professionally crafted presets covering all the synthesizer sound categories, String Studio VS-3 packs everything you need to create all the parts of your productions.
800+ Professionally crafted presets
The 800+ sounds of String Studio VS-3 form a coherent whole with consistent gain-staging, unity-gain effects, better dynamics, and compelling per sound MIDI controlled variations. This is our most perfected sound library to date.
Four Signature sound packs
String Studio VS-3 ships with four pristine signature sound packs created by unrivalled sound dwellers. Richard Devine, Christian Laffitte, Thiago Pinheiro, and Daniel Stawczyk set forth a collection of unheard sounds that makes the most of the latest String Studio VS-3 features.
22 Top sound designers
Only a team can assemble a fine factory library—let’s introduce the 22 contributors: Ben Crosland, Benoit Charland, Carsten Schmid, Christian Halten, Christian Laffitte, Daniel Stawczyk, Deadbeat, Eric Thibeault, Erik Putrycz, Gautam, Glen Darcey, Harm Visser, JDG, Jean-Christophe Utz, Martin Walker, Paul Haslinger, Philippe Derogis, Richard Devine, Sean Divine, Simeon Amburgey, Thiago Pinheiro, and Vincent Gagnon.
22 Synthesizer sound categories
String Studio VS-3 shows high proficiency by covering 22 sound categories—basses, percussions, effects, impacts, noises, sweeps, clavinets, keys, organs, bells, mallets, guitars, plucks, strings, leads, pads, arpeggios, layers, rhythmics, sequences, splits, and textures.
With String Theory, Adam Pietruszko takes meticulous advantage of String Studio VS-3’s two-voice multitimbrality and MIDI-controlled sound variations features to deliver rich, complex, and refined sounds. From strings to a wide selection of basses, leads, plucks, pads, and keys, with tonal qualities ranging from acoustic, through electric, up to far-out synthetic, String Theory forms a sweeping collection that will tackle any musical genres with ease.
And with presets notes, Adam Pietruszko shares a tremendous amount of insight about synthesis as well as expert information to take full advantage of String Studio VS-3’s capabilities.
String Studio VS-3 is available to PC and Mac users (VST,AU, AAX and standalone).
For more information on String Studio VS-3, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.