Plugin Boutique are offering 50% off the K7D Tape Delay by Imaginando for a limited time, now only £17.96 / $21.65, (usually £35.03 / $42.23). The offer ends February 12th.
The K7D is a powerful and affordable, vintage tape delay effect plugin. K7D recreates the hardware echo machines of the past using Imaginando’s signature style of obsessive analogue emulation, but with an enhanced level of control from a sleek, modern interface. Using this approach allows a whole new world of creative possibilities, while still retaining a warm, full-bodied analogue sound, bursting with character and personality.
To give K7D its distinctive analogue flavour, Imaginando studied and analyzed the tiny details of what makes classic hardware delays great, and painstakingly recreated every subtle nuance for a fantastically authentic sound.
- 1ms to 1 sec. dual playhead analogue modelled delay with noise, tape distortion and mechanical vibration models
- Modelled microphone input with pre-amp saturation
- Normal and Ping Pong modes
- Optimized gain staging and saturation algorithms for very musical results
- Delay time spread between heads and stereo width control
- High pass and Low pass filter on feedback path
- Powerful LFO bipolar time modulation with multiple waveforms (sine, triangular, saw, square, sample and hold and filtered sample and hold) and possibility of inverted LFO phase on second play head (for added stereo imaging)
- Delay time syncable with BPM
- Possibility of delay time modulation via incoming midi notes
- Oscilloscope visualization of audio waveform and LFO waveform – Built-in patch manager
- Includes factory soundbank with 50 presets
- Lifetime Free Updates
- Up to 5 computers per license
The K7D Tape Delay is available to PC and Mac users (VST2 and AU).
For more information on the K7D Tape Delay, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.