VSTBuzz are offering 50% off Cymbology by Soundiron for a limited time, now only €39.00, (usually €79.00). The offer ends February 21st. Use code VST10OFF at the checkout to claim an additional 10% off products in the VSTBuzz 10th Anniversary celebration.
Cymbology is a massive percussion effects library built around bowed cymbals and gongs. Soundiron captured 20 unique cymbals, in all shapes, sizes, alloys and varieties, from crashes and splashes to gongs, bells, trashes and even a stack of spent WWII Howitzer artillery shells.
They explored the classic bowed cymbal effect in exquisite detail, with dozens of variations for each cymbal, from short stabs to long tortured wails and everything in between.
These often sought-after dramatic scoring and sound design fundamentals are perfect for setting dark moods, striking bold transitions, building stingers, weaving soundscapes and manipulating in any number of ways to evoke sonic images both dark and light.
Not content to leave it there, Soundiron experimented with dry ice on the cymbal surfaces. The results are just as wildly varied as the bowed articulations, but these squeals, hisses, screeches, drones, screams, rumbles and wails are an entirely different flavor.
They recorded both sets of sustaining and short cymbal effects in two wide microphone positions, up close for full detail, presence and clarity without room coloration and out in a large hall, for a rich, lush and naturally spacious reverb ideal for epic and orchestral scoring.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- Bowed, frozen, tuned, and ambient Cymbal sound effects in two microphone positions
- 138 ambience patches created from the source content
- 24 bit/48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 custom sound-designed FX and ambient presets
- 2,216 Stereo WAV files
- 6.15GB installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
Cymbology requires a full version of Kontakt 5.5 or later.
For more information on Cymbology, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.