Plugin Boutique have reduced the price of Slow Machine by BLEASS, now only £9.00 / $10.62 (usually, £13.99 / $16.98). The offer ends February 28th.
Slow Machine mutates any beat or melody from predictable to innovative. Revamp leads into deep basses, thicken percussion, and add live & sequenced tape stop effects!
Thanks to 3 different yet complementary ways of manipulating time with creativity, BLEASS Slow Machine can deepen any beat by completely or partially slowing down the audio signal, transform epic leads into heavy basses, and add some “tape stop” effect with precision either by touching the X/Y Stop trigger or by dialling in precise sequence automation.
A creative and straightforward slowdown effect that modulates both rhythm and pitch.
You can modulate:
- Loop Size
- Play Speed
- Filter (frequency band)
- Crossfade between Loops
Specially made for performance, TIME STOP gives an intuitive and visual way to instantly create a classic tape stop effect.
- Trigger – The “Stop” button triggers the time stop effect within a given duration.
- Mode – Choose between 4 modes: ‘Step’, ‘Ramp Up & Down, ‘Ramp Down’ and ‘Ramp Up’.
- Hold – When Hold is ON, the trigger is not released until Hold is turned OFF.
- Speed – Control precisely the play speed.
The speed sequencer stage offers a unique way to program speed variations in your music.
- Length – Sets the number of steps.
- Resolution – Sets the duration of a step.
- Grid Snap – When ON, steps snap to the grid.
- Sequencer – Sets a playing speed per step. Each step has 4 different curve modes.
- Amount – Controls the amount of sequencer speed modulation.
- Randomness – Sets the amount of randomness of the sequencer.
- Fade – Controls the crossfade duration between each step.
Slow Machine is available for PC and Mac users (VST3 and AU).
For more information on Slow Machine, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.