Plugin Boutique are offering 40% of RootOne By Leapwing Audio for a limited time, now only £104.95 / $127.43, (usually £179.00 / $217.34). The offer ends February 28th.
RootOne lets you add and shape 3 bands of subharmonic content for the perfect tonal balance. Whether you need to make one part of your mix meet the others, or if you need more low-end overall, you can take the second-guessing out of your workflow when bass matters most. This unique plugin completes your low-end with clean, phase-aligned subharmonics, and you’ll never have to worry about frequency interference or detachment.
The analysis-synthesis algorithm is effective across a far wider range of sources than traditional solutions, which means more applications, more trust, and more bass. The perfect kick, bass guitar, or bass synth pluck is only a few clicks away.
- Unique Clean Algorithm – Add artefact-free, phase-aligned bass subharmonics thanks to intelligent analysis.
- Multi-Band Sub-Generation – Trust the unique clean algorithm to give you full control of the low-end.
- Beautiful Design with Optimal Workflow – A beautiful Retina design with the most common controls on one screen and a complete range of fine adjustments only a click away.
Phase-Aligned Subharmonics Generator
- Relying on pitch-detection rather than pitch-shifting means our plugin has wider applications, a better sound, and can be trusted over traditional solutions.
- The analysis-synthesis algorithm generates clean, phase-aligned subharmonics for a subtle and musical addition to your bass that fits your original sound.
Full Control Over Your Tone
- Each subharmonic band offers control over dynamics, release, and drive.
- Add lower midrange harmonics for the control you need and get the perfect fit for your new bass frequencies.
- Overall, this means you’ll never have to worry about the character or fit of your additional subharmonics.
Quick and Intuitive Interface
- It looks good and it sounds good because Leapwing were thinking of the user when they designed it.
- RootOne’s algorithm makes it easy to get a good sound and the simple interface lets you visualise the adjustments you make as you hear them.
RootOne is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on RootOne, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.