Soundiron have reduced the price of Aeolian Fan Harp by 50% for a limited time, now only $19.00, (usually $39.00).
Aeolian Fan Harp is a unique hand-made instrument created by Dust Bowl Guitars. Based on the concept of a traditional ancient Greek wind harp, this 12-stringed non-fretted hollow body instrument incorporates a 120mm PC fan under the strings near the bridge to produce its own wind! And rather than nylon strings, it uses steel-wound strings and electric guitar pickups. When plucked while the fan is off, it has a sound similar to a baritone electric guitar. Powering up the fan generates a lush steady drone, but the real magic begins when you bow, scrape, gliss or excite the strings and set off extraordinary cinematic clusters, sound effects and undulating drones. This experiment was built over three long months and sampled in outstanding detail by Soundiron contributor John Valasis and Konstantinos Sakkas.
This nearly 14GB library includes a close stereo microphone position as well as a direct stereo pickup line out, so you can dial in an electric or acoustic sound just the way you like it with the help of our handy modular FX rack, full of amp and speaker simulators, multi-FX and custom convolution reverb impulses.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- Steel string Sustains, E-bow, Mutes, Harmonics with fan on+off, SFX in close stereo and direct line in
- 20 Ambience patches created from the source content
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 3,411 stereo samples
- 13.8 GB Installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
Aeolian Fan Harp requires a full version of Kontakt 5.5 or later.
For more information on the Aeolian Fan Harp, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.