VST Alarm are offering 78% off Scanner by Martinic for a limited time, now only $9.00, (usually $39.00). The offer ends March 13th.
The newly updated Scanner Vibrato is a virtual effect plugin that precisely recreates the scanner-vibrato effect from the legendary tonewheel organ we all love. Now improved with our trademarked ACE® modeling technique,
- Restyled FX view.
- Added toolbar, settings view.
- Added HDPI (Retina) support.
- Added native Apple M1 support.
- Added improved model.
- Added host tempo sync.
- Added output volume.
- Fixed/implemented host soft bypass.
- Fixed VST2 default bus layout in Gig Performer.
- Fixed settings view display value length in Windows 32-bit VST2.
- Made 32-bit VST2 optional in installer.
- Added custom GUI scaling options to Windows installer.
- Added Retina support to macOS installer.
- Improved behavior on new AU install.
The newly updated Scanner Vibrato is a virtual effect plugin that precisely recreates the scanner-vibrato effect from the legendary tonewheel organ we all love. Now improved with our trademarked ACE® modeling technique, the Scanner Vibrato is also available as part of the Retro Pack, a collection of Martinic’s grooviest instruments and effects with a bundle discount.
Martinic Scanner Vibrato is modelled closely on the original scanner-vibrato, so it offers the same features (and flaws), perfectly preserving the character of the original effect. However, Scanner Vibrato is more flexible; you can adjust the rate, depth, and even stereo width. And best of all, you can apply Scanner Vibrato not only to organ sounds, but also to guitar, synthesizer, or whatever sound you like.
- Chorus/vibrato effect unit from well-known tonewheel organ
- Improved ACE® technique model
- Original C-1/C-2/C-3/V-1/V-2/V-3 depth/mix settings
- Adjustable rate, depth, and mix
- Optional stereo width with separate left/right rates
- 16 presets, from classic chorus/vibrato to rotary-like effects
- Tempo sync
- Output volume control
Scanner is available to PC and Mac users (VST2 and AU).
For more information on Scanner, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.