Moog Music have announced the availability of their Moogerfooger range as individual plugins or as custom bundles having previously only been available as a complete bundle. The prices range $59.00 to $279.00. In addition, the NEW MF-109S Saturator is available as a FREE download with the Moogerfooger effects plugins bundle.
Each of the effects have been meticulously recreated with reverence for the lush, distinctive tones of the original analog circuits—now ready to be integrated into your digital audio workstation. With stereo functionality and an extended feature set, these plug-ins further tailor the classic Moogerfooger functionality to the modern digital creator. With all parameters ready to be automated as well as the ability to save and manage presets, Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins mutate and re-shape themselves around your audio tracks.
The plugins include:
- MF-101S Lowpass Filter – The classic Moog ladder filter with an envelope follower for dynamic control
- MF-102S Ring Modulator – A wide-range carrier oscillator paired with an LFO for effects from soft tremolo through far-out clangorous ring modulation tones
- MF-103S 12-Stage Phaser – A descendant of the vibrant 1970s rack-mounted Moog phaser with an on-board LFO
- MF-104S Analog Delay – A rich, full-bodied delay and modulation circuit that has remained highly sought after to this day
- MF-105S MuRF – A groundbreaking effect combining a resonant filter bank with a pattern generator and skewing envelope for vibrant animation of an incoming sound
- MF-107S FreqBox – A box of gnarly synced VCO sounds with envelope and FM modulation
- MF-108S Cluster Flux – A flexible processor that can modulate between chorus, flanging, and vibrato
- (NEW) MF-109S Saturator – A powerful saturation tool based on the classic Moogerfooger input drive stage that adds warmth, distortion, and compression to any sound
The original collection of Moogerfoogers were more than the sum of their parts due to their powerful and flexible control voltage inputs and outputs—able to play amongst themselves and combine into dynamic inter-related effects.
Moogerfooger effects plugins recreate that CV interconnectivity, allowing each instance of a Moogerfooger to modulate the parameters of any other across your project in any major DAW. With digital attenuverters added to every CV input, side-chain capabilities, and DC offset capabilities, Moogerfooger effects Plugins allow for deep control over every aspect of your sound.
The effects in this family range from clean filtering to wildly experimental modulation designed to manipulate, enhance, and fully transform any sound. Each with its own distinct identity, these effects are designed to work perfectly alongside one another in your audio chain.
The Moogerfooger plugins are available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and AAX) and require an iLok account.
For more information on the Moogerfooger plugins, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.