Plugin Boutique have reduced the price of VolumeShaper 7 by Cableguys for a limited time, now only £15.95 / $19.31 (usually £24.95 / $30.21). The offer ends March 31st.
Shape audio signals in pinpoint detail with VolumeShaper 7’s unique level manipulation toolset. It’s fast and easy to use but packed with power, with a drawable volume LFO that’s triggered by beats, MIDI or audio transients across 3 frequency bands. Work at the speed of inspiration with intuitive editing, pro presets, 1-click sidechain ducking and much more.
Running inside Cableguys’ ShaperBox 3 effects plugin, use VolumeShaper on its own or with other Shapers — they all work in exactly the same way, stacking up to create elaborate, multilayered effects that’ll make your productions stand out.
With VolumeShaper 7 you can:
- Sidechain kick and bass
- Get loud mixes with multiband ducking
- Erase hi-hats in a loop
- Edit drum hits for perfect punch
- Create pumping FX
Design custom sidechains, gated rhythms, trimming curves and more with Cableguys’ easiest ever waveform-editing tools, improved for VolumeShaper 7. Create curved, stepped, or ramped volume patterns in seconds – for precision mixing or creative motion.
VolumeShaper does away with the clicks and pops that can plague compressors and other sidechaining plugins.
New lookahead trigger pre-smoothing for Audio/MIDI modes ensures that your transients punch through loud and clear, by applying a tight fade just before the sidechain begins.
And an additional Smooth control is on hand for custom smoothing and even creative softening.
Sync VolumeShaper to beats and bars so it’s always locked to your track. Go from classic four-to-the-floor sidechain ducking to multi-bar gating patterns and beyond, all with sample accuracy.
Trigger your waveforms in any pattern at all using MIDI. Or use powerful new audio triggering that resets LFOs with every transient, for precise targeting of attack and sustain on drums, loops, instruments – even full mixes.
Want to duck your bass with VolumeShaper, but the kick isn’t 4×4? No problem! Just turn on the External Sidechain Input and Audio Triggering follows any kick rhythm.
And it’s not only for ducking basslines. Want to trigger a bitcrushing pattern on your synth every time the snare hits? Now you can.
VolumeShaper gives you a separate LFO for the lows, mids and highs. Sidechain duck just the bass for clean, powerful mixes, shape transients in multiband, and much more.
See your kick drum overlaid on the bassline with VolumeShaper’s new Show External Sidechain feature. Draw the perfect ducking curve to match the contour of your kick, and lock your lows together like never before.
- New! Redesigned interface with larger editing areas
- Interface resizable from 75% to 200%
- Retina/HiDPI support for crisp, clear graphics
- Built-in help — hover over any control for description
- Wave Presets covering all common uses
- 9 slots to store Custom Waves, saved with the patch
- Switch User Waves via MIDI
- Dry/wet mix for each band
- New! Master Mix with improved algorithm, for artifact-free creative blends
- New! Smoothed Bypass for click-free switching to the dry signal
- Solo bands for easy setup
- Smooth, accurate spectrum view
- Large, precise oscilloscope view with Magnitude mode and Freeze option
- Gain parameter for boosting output — ideal for transient enhancement
- Trigger Smoothing to reduce clicks when switching/triggering Waves
- Expandable LFO for detailed editing
- Set LFO loop length in beats and bars, or Hertz/ms
- LFO loop length from 1/128 to 32 bars, with sample-accurate sync
- Audio-rate modulation up to 5.24kHz for extreme sound design
- 2x/3x button — double or triple patterns with a click
- Flip/resize/move/randomize wave or selection
- Copy/paste waves between any Shapers
- Unlimited undo/redo for LFO wave edits
- Selection skewing, for easily increasing intensity over time
VolumeShaper 7 is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on VolumeShaper 7, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.