ADSR are offering 50% off Analog Lab V by Arturia for a limited time, now only £99.41, (usually £198.81), The offer also includes ADSR’s new course Arturia Analog Lab V – Features, Functions & Sound Design, which is completely FREE! This in depth course covers everything from the basics of the browser into sound design.The offer ends March 15th.
For information on the course, click HERE.
Create, produce, perform. Analog Lab V is a plugin that combines thousands of world-class presets spanning dozens of timeless instruments, instant-access controls, and flawless integration – in one place.
Analog Lab V gives you instant access to the most iconic synth and keyboard sounds of all time, fresh from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection.
Choose from a massive selection of best vintage & modern presets using intuitive smart-filter browsing, and breathe new life into your mix with the much-loved sounds of faithfully emulated classics. Whether you’re a producer, performer, sound designer, or vintage synth fan, you’ll find inspiration at every turn.
Soulful organs, razor-sharp synth bass, warm analogue pads – why should you have to choose?
With Analog Lab V, and you’ll get all of the above, and more. Open up one this easy-to-use plugin and unlock sounds from every instrument emulation included in V Collection, as well as Arturia’s state-of-the-art softsynth Pigments. A synth for every genre, an icon from every era, a solution for every creative style.
Analog Lab V is geared up to inspire, not confuse. Arturia is keen on keeping their plugins simple and intuitive, so you can focus on what really matters. There’s no guesswork – Arturia analyzed the way people actually use software instruments and created Analog Lab V to inspire your creativity, not get in its way.
The sound shaping parameters of each instrument are distilled into a simple selection of controls that let you tweak quickly, intelligently, and creatively. The latest presets feature 4 macro controls for when you want to stretch, twist, or taper your sound on the fly.
Sometimes a change of perspective is all you need – when you change your creative approach, you change your creative results. Analog Lab V has a solution for every situation; choose a workflow and interface to suit your needs, and the musical magic will follow.
- Library View: Your sound-searching platform. Browse your entire library of presets, with smart filtering and search options. Load a preset and immediately try it out, with an array of controls available in the same interface.
- Studio View: Step into the studio and colour your sound. You can continue to tweak the integral controls of your preset, while getting more hands-on with mixing, FX, and the order of your signal chain.
- Stage View: Notes, controls, and setlist features combined to ensure that you’re fully prepped for your performance. Stage View offers an all-in-one interface so that you can enjoy your stage time without a hitch.
With Analog Lab V, you’re spoilt for sonic choice. Its library of 2000 presets and patches has been curated to cover every musical style in the book – and a few that aren’t. Behind this incredible collection are some of the world’s most renowned sound designers, with decades of experience and creative expertise under their collective belt. Your sound is in safe hands.
Whether you’re playing hits from yesteryear or creating tomorrow’s music, Analog Lab V brings you all the sounds you need in one elegant package.
- Over 2000 curated sounds from all the acclaimed V Collection Instruments.
- Presets are carefully selected from Arturia’s V Collection (ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V, CZ V, Farfisa V, Jun-6 V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mellotron V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, Synclavier V, Synthi V, Piano V, Vox Continental V, Wurli V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V and CMI V).
- Updated browser to find sounds quickly: by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Style (bright, dark…), by Genre (Ambient, Disco, Techno, …)
- New Studio view to add effects and combine 2 instruments (Multis).
- Layer Multi sounds or Split 2 Presets across the keyboard.
- 4 new Macro controls on all the sounds for instant sound edition.
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards.
- Parameters can be mapped easily to other MIDI controllers.
- Stage view allows performing on a prepared Playlist, using an Arturia keyboard or sending Program Changes from any MIDI Controller.
- V Collection and Pigments instruments owners can open the full instrument within Analog Lab.
Analog Lab V is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Analog Lab V, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.