Sampleson have released SANDSTORM, a massive soundscape and atmosphere creator, available at the intro price of $39.00, increasing to $59.00 after the promotion.
The idea behind Sandstorm is simple: a tool that helps composers quickly create evolving textures and atmospheres by modulating a huge amount of diverse cinematic instruments at once.
Orchestral Strings and Horns, Analog Synth, Granular Synths, Wavetables Synths, and Ambient Textures. All of them can be modulated and mixed over time into a cohesive whole to create the perfect ambient.
What’s Sandstorm good for?
- Sketching ideas quickly (no need to set up a 40-track DAW to start sounding cinematic).
- Creating Cinematic Atmospheres and comparing many of them in minutes.
- Playing live ambients.
- Mixing live with any MIDI CC multitrack mixer.
- Making Oscar-Winning Soundtracks
- Testing ideas and quickly applying changes.
SANDSTORM has 17 sound engines which includes:
- Orchestral sections
- Analog Synths
- Granular Synths
- Wavetables Synths
- Ambient Textures
You can see a video HERE.
SANDSTORM is available to PC and Mac users (VST and AU).
For more information on SANDSTORM, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.