Woodmans Immaculate Maple Syrup Studio have released WoodTroller, an MPE multi touch bar keyboard and MIDI controller, available for $11.99.
The MPE touch bar supports multiple notes with individual pitch shift (horizontal movement), pressure and cc74 (vertical movement).
WoodTroller has 8 general purpose rotary controls:
- Each can send 6 different CC messages to different channels.
- Each of the 6 command values can be mapped differently to the full rotary range.
- So 1 rotary can control several parameters on the same or on different instruments.
- Rotary names, colour, unit, range can all be user set.
WoodTroller also has 8 general purpose on-off or push buttons:
- Each button can send up to 8 different midi commands (CC, PC, NoteOn, …) to different channels.
- This allows to quickly switch multiple midi instruments or devices to another program or to other settings.
- Each midi command’s data value can be auto incremented/decremented.
- All button names, colour, type can be user set.
All settings can be stored in presets in iCloud which yield automatic preset syncing between several WoodTrollers on different devices.
WoodTroller is available as stand-alone app and as AUv3 plugin for iOS (iPad) and MacOS users.
For more information on WoodTroller, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.