Isotonik Studios have released Modular Junction, a collection of modulation tools for Ableton Live users, available for £30.00.
The Modular Junction is a modulation expander Max For Live device for Ableton Live. Designed to add new functionality to your workflow, the Modular Junction provides a myriad of modulation tools that can augment existing hardware and software devices. The Modular Junction provides a selection of modulation sources that can be mapped to any parameter in Live, or patched to any CV based hardware instrument via a DC coupled audio interface.
The Modular Junction is designed to spark creativity, add new possibilities to both familiar or new software instruments and audio effects and offers new modulation sources for compatible hardware modular instruments.
The collection includes:
- Modular Junction MIDI FX – A Max For Live MIDI FX designed to be used with any Ableton Instrument (i.e. Wavetable or Operator) or any third party VST / AU virtual instrument plug-in.
- Modular Junction Audio FX – A Max For Live Audio Effect designed to be used with any Ableton Audio Effects device (i.e. Hybrid Reverb or Echo) or any third party VST / AU audio effect plug-in.
- Modular Junction CV Instrument – A Max For Live Instrument designed to be used with any CV based hardware instrument, such as a Eurorack or 5U modular synthesizer, via a DC coupled audio interface.
- Over 20 Audio Effect rack presses and over 90 Instrument rack presets.
- Modular synthesis expansion for software based instruments and audio FX via a Max For Live MIDI FX device, or hardware CV based modular instruments via a DC coupled audio interface and a Max For Live Instrument
- Ten modulation slots for assigning modulation sources to any parameter in Live (i.e. Wavetable Osc Position, Hybrid Reverb Decay etc.)
- Ten modulation slots for routing modulation sources out of a DC coupled audio interface (i.e. to a eurorack or 5U system)
- In the Max MIDI Effect and the Max Audio Effect, each modulation slot can be mapped to four parameters simultaneously
- Thirty four modulation sources freely assignable to any modulation slot, with user control of modulation amount, polarity, width and smoothing. Custom DSP algorithms written in C code
- Four Low Frequency Oscillators with rate (sync or Hz), polarity, bias and waveshape
- Four High Frequency Oscillators with rate (sync or Hz), polarity, bias and waveshape
- Four ADSR envelopes that can be triggered from MIDI note input or at subdivision clock rates via project transport
- Four 8 Stage Envelopes for complex shapes, that can be triggered from MIDI note input or at subdivision clock rates via project transport
- Four Ramps that can be triggered from MIDI note input or at subdivision clock rates via project transport
- All envelope stages can be set to Ms, Secs or tempo clock subdivisions (i.e. Attack to 16th)
- Four Functions with user drawable curves and presets, that can be triggered at subdivision clock rates via project transport
- Four Modulation Tables. A novel modulation source. Trigger a Modulation Table at project clock subdivisions for complex evolving modulation sources. Create Modulation Tables with Meta Functions free Wave Weld device. Forty eight modulation table presets are included
- Two pseudo 3D Perlin Noise sources, for unique random modulation sources
- Four Interpolation sources. A novel modulation source. Interpolate between any two modulation sources within the Modular Junction to create unique shapes via linear, cosine, cubic and spline algorithms
Modular Junction requires Ableton Live 11.2 Suite or Ableton Live 11.2 Standard with MaxforLive.
For more information on Modular Junction, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.