David Blake has made Jam Maestro available as a FREE download, (usually $0.99). Various in-app purchases are available.
Jam Maestro is a powerful music composition tool for musicians interested in making guitar-centric music.
In the LITE version: Sequence 1x Guitar and 1x Drums in guitar tab/drum tab format, to a max of 4 bars. No save/open ability.
In the FULL version: Sequence up to 16 instruments together, including Guitar, Bass and Drums, and compose songs in guitar/drum tab format. Midi sequence and play background apps in your compositions using the Midi and Inter-App Audio instrument types.
Easily construct harmonies and see the relationship between notes thanks to a unique interface. Instantly share tab ideas with friends and bandmates via Dropbox. Playback with highly realistic samples.
Full version features:
- 5 Instrument types: Guitar, Bass, Drums, Midi, Inter-App Audio.
- Inter-App Audio Host and Node support.
- Connect up to 4x Inter-App Audio Effects.
- Effects: Reverb, Delay, EQ, Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato, Tremolo.
- Full Midi In/Out compatibility
- Midi Sequencing
- Import Guitar Pro 3-5 files
- Export/Import Midi files
- Export tab to PDF/TXT file.
- Create your own Drum Kits.
- Audiobus 3.0 support, including State Saving
- AudioCopy support.
- Ableton Link
The Lite version features:
- 1x Guitar, Drums
- Standard Tuning
- 4 bar limit on the guitar tab sequencer
- No save/open ability
- A few other limitations.
Both versions of Jam Maestro are available to iPhone and iPad users.
For more information on both versions of Jam Maestro, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.