Flandersh Tech have releases Substitute, a subtractive synthesizer, available as a FREE download. Donations are welcomed.
Substitute is a substitute synthesizer for virtual analog needs. It features dual oscillators with dual analog style serial filters, effects and a modulation section that also may be used with other virtual instruments through its CV out connections. Connecting it to other virtual instruments, it is also able to sample a waveform and use it in the synth in the next moment.
- Dual oscillator section with classical waveforms
- Supports custom single-cycle waveforms and recording of single-cycle waveforms.
- Topology preserving analog-style filters.
- Extensive modulation capabilities through four envelopes and four LFOs, with CV out options for external instruments.
- Creative effect section with different delays, waveshaper, compressor, reverb, special noise generator, ring modulation, FM, tone control, bit reduction and saturation amp.
- Midi chord generator and classic arpeggiator.
Substitute is available to Windows users (VST3).
For more information on Substitute, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.