Kazrog are offering a deal on KClip 3 for a limited time, now only £28.00 / $33.00, (usually £42.00 / $49.99).
KClip 3 is the most transparent way to increase the apparent loudness of your masters, tracks, and buses. KClip isn’t just for mastering – in fact, it’s also incredibly useful for adding warmth, distortion, or saturation to individual tracks – use it to fatten up drums, bass, synths, guitars, vocals, and more! KClip has become a top producer’s and engineer’s choice in pop, rock, hip hop, EDM, audio post, sound design, and audio forensics.
What’s new in version 3.5
KClip 3.5, a free update for KClip 3 owners (also available for a nominal upgrade fee for owners of KClip 2 and earlier.)
- New UI design with improved visualiser, OpenGL support, and visualiser disable
- Comprehensive refactor of the entire plugin codebase
- Vastly improved multiband performance
- Improved stability and performance efficiency across all supported platforms
- Improved tube, tape, germanium, silicon, guitar amp, and broken speaker modes (other modes unchanged)
- Industry leading oversampling quality – mastering grade oversampling with online and offline modes, “eco” mode for realtime monitoring.
- Multiband Processing – Use up to 4 different clipping modes (or none) split between 4 assignable bandwidth regions.
- EBU metering (LUFS) – Target loudness optimization to the desired level and quickly make sure your mix is ready for streaming.
- Resizable Window – Enhanced visualiser and metering expand to fit the desired window size.
- 8 clipping modes – Smooth, Crisp, Tube, Tape, Germanium, Silicon, Broken Speaker, and Guitar Amp.
- Threshold – A top user request for 48 dB of additional headroom and/or gain capability.
- Mid/Side processing – Clip your mid and side signals separately for extra stereo imaging control.
- Settings A/B comparison – And other workflow enhancements, such as expanded oversampling options, window settings recall, wet/dry on front panel, and more!
KClip 3 is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on the KClip 3 and True Iron deals, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.