ADSR are offering a discount on AudioCipher V3 by AudioCipher Technologies for a limited time, now only £19.48, (usually £29.22). The offer ends March 31st.
With AudioCipher, you type in a word or phrase to transform it into music instantly. Break through creative blocks by generating melodies and chord progressions in your key signature of choice.
Choose from a variety of scales, chords and rhythms. Discover new musical ideas and surprise yourself with patterns that you might not usually come up with.
Every word you enter has a precise, encoded musical signature with AudioCipher. This means that the core sequence of notes will always be the same for your phrase, as long as you choose the same scale. In this way, the MIDI is not completely random. But you never know what you’re going to get until you try a new word. It’s a roll of the dice!
Leverage the “randomize rhythm” and “random chord” options to audition unlimited variations using your word or phrase. Try generating a melody and a chord progression with the same phrase to see how they sound together. Edit your MIDI output in the piano roll to fine tune and sculpt the concept.
Join thousands of music producers using AudioCipher to transform the way they approach creating music in their DAW. Visit the AudioCipher blog for ongoing tips about how to use the app.
- Melody and Chord Generator
- 9 Scales (Major / Minor / Chromatic / Harmonic Minor / 5 additional diatonic modes)
- 6 Chord Types (Add2, Add4, Triad, Add6, Seventh, Ninth)
- Chord randomization (Shuffle through chord types at random)
- Rhythm Controls (Whole, Half, Quarter, Eigth, Sixteenth, and all triplet subdivisions in between)
- Rhythm randomization (Apply a random duration to each note or chord in your MIDI output)
- Playback controls (Standalone app only)
- Drag MIDI to DAW or computer folder
AudioCipher V3 is available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and standalone).
For more information on AudioCipher V3, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.