Isotonik Studios have releases Basser, an Ableton rack reincarnation of Roland’s SH101, available for £7.99.
Take the legendary Roland SH101 synth and sample the hell out of it, rebuild it into an Ableton Live Instrument rack with 16 macros to give full sound sculpting capabilities and slap on an arpeggiator & FX Rack as it’s jacket, now it’s wrapped up nice and warm, send it to the RAVE!!
With Macro Variations built in giving over 360 presets, you’re armed and ready for dance floor destruction…
Whilst it’s called Basser it can equally be used for your rave leads as well, Basser is the gift that keeps on giving…
- Sampled oscillators straight from the legendary Roland SH101 synth
- Saw, Tri, Sub Saw and Pulse
- Simple macros with just what you need to create your sounds
- Blend and shape your own unique sounds to create those iconic rave basslines and lead sounds
- Easily create new sounds by randomising the macros
- 12 ready-made presets stored as macro variations
- One Finger Bass Arp MIDI effect rack with classic arp patterns
- Velocity and Vel Compress controls create new sounds when used with Vel to Filt
- 4 ready-made presets as macro variations
- FX Rack with
- Beef control perfect for your onions
- Chorus and delay
- Simple EQ to brighten up or scoop the mid
- Pump and Pump Smooth controls to give that side chain flavour.
- Visualise your pump and smooth with the Bad Onion Scope.
Basser requires a copy of Ableton Live 11 Suite.
For more information Basser, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.