Noisebud has released Leaky 3, the linear phase version of Leaky, available via Patreon.
Leaky is a plugin that can take a part of the spectrum from either the left, right, sum, or difference and leak, move, or replace that part of the signal in the left, right, sum, or difference. It’s made to fix phase issues in mixes while mastering but users come up with new creative ways of using Leaky all the time and so do I. It’s a one-of-a-kind plugin that you won’t find anywhere else.
What’s new in version 3.01
- Filters are now linear phase.
- The width control will be greyed out when not in use.
- Parts of the interface that has no effect will be greyed out when Solo is activated.
- Added a TAPS control to set the steepness of the filters. Higher values (steeper filters) cost CPU, keep it at default or lower if you don’t need steep filters.
- Fixed the High-Pass, Band-Pass, and Band-Reject filters that didn’t behave as expected.
Watch the overview HERE.
Leaky 3 is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3 and AU).
For more information on Leaky 3, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.