Plugin Boutique are offering 65% off Radio for a limited time, now only £10.00 / $12.37, (usually £29.00 / $35.87). The offer ends April 30th.
Radio lets you stream and sample from a diverse list of internet radio stations, both inside and outside of your DAW. Use Radio as a plugin within your DAW when you are feeling creative, and use it as a standalone application when you simply want to listen to the radio.
Once you launch Radio, you can select from a carefully curated list of online stations. The station presets are diverse and include a balance of comedy, sci-fi, police scanners, ambient, spoken word, paranormal and many more, so it’s easy to find something unexpected!
Radio records the last 30 seconds of any streamed material. Once you hear something you like, select it, save it and drag it into your DAW. Finding new samples to inspire your music has never been done like this before!
The onboard FX section lends Radio the authentic air of real consumer equipment, with 24 processors to make your feed sound like it’s coming through a genuine tube radio speaker, car stereo, phone or another device.
Radio stations focus on diversity, which will keep you coming back for new inspirational material.
- Buffer audio within Radio for sampling, or record everything in your DAW
- Simply select clips from Radio’s display to save them permanently for later use
- Drag and drop sampled clips from the plugin to your DAW
- 24 FX emulations including vintage radios, car and portable stereos, small speakers and phones
- Station categories include Blues, World, Comedy, Chillout, Religious…
- Curated station lists are maintained as web addresses change
- Add your own station using a URL
- Random button for radio station roulette
- Featured station updated daily
Radio is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, AU, AAX and standalone).
For more information on Radio, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.