Fiedler Audio have announced the forthcoming release of Dolby Atmos Composer and Dolby Atmos Composer Essential. Dolby Atmos pricing and availability are to be confirmed however both versions are expected Q2 of 2023.
Produce Dolby Atmos content on any DAW now! Approved by Dolby Labs, the Dolby Atmos Composer annihilates all the unnecessary burden of manual setup for your Atmos workflow as well as the need to use a DAW capable of immersive audio production.
The Dolby Atmos Composer comes with a versatile panning plugin called Dolby Atmos Beam. Easily automate complex movements and circumvent your DAW’s limitations.
From version 1.5 onwards our renowned 3D reverb Spacelab directly connects to the Dolby Atmos Composer bringing world class immersive reverberation to your Dolby Atmos mix with just one simple click. No complex routing or anything. And that on your favourite DAW.
With the Dolby Atmos Composer workflow you can bring all the features of your DAW, your favourite plugins, be it effects or instruments, into your Dolby Atmos mix. You can record new tracks while already mixing for Dolby Atmos, something which is impossible when using certain standard Dolby Atmos workflows especially on Pro Tools.
Export your work as ADM/BWF for direct distribution to platforms such as Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal and Netflix.
- Produce Dolby Atmos content on any DAW, even if the DAW is not capable of multichannel audio
- Monitor on multichannel speakers from any DAW directly from the Dolby Atmos Composer plugin
- Up to 9.1.6 for monitoring
- Use personalized HRTF for binaural monitoring
- Easy setup without the need of manual routing configuration, no external app required
- Connects to Dolby Atmos Beam and Spacelab (from version 1.5 onwards)
Dolby Atmos Beam – panning plugin
- Position your inputs as objects around the listener easily
- Record movement with mouse as automation
- Convenient mapping of parameters to all major Pro Tools control surfaces
- Panning to composite speaker layout or as dynamic objects
- Quickly set objects to predefined speaker positions
Spacelab connection (V 1.5 onwards)
- Direct connection of our world class 3D reverb to the Dolby Atmos Composer circumventing DAW limitations
- Spacelab sources as dynamic objects in Atmos
- Arbitrary speaker layouts as composite in Dolby Atmos
- Export Dolby Atmos ADM/BWF for distributing to all major platforms
- Simultaneous export of speaker and headphone outputs of the renderer
- Import ADM/BWF files for playback, corrections and re-export
For more information on both versions of Dolby Atmos Composer, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.