Soundiron have released the Orrville Pipe Organ, a classic pneumatic pipe organ with 1,224 pipes, 21 ranks, 3 divisions, 2 manuals, 18 stops and 31 registers. The Orrville Pipe Organ is available at the intro price of $39.00, increasing to $59.00 after the promotion.
The Orrville Pipe Organ was built for the First Presbyterian Church of Orrville, Ohio in 1963 by the venerable Schantz Organ Company. With a robust and mighty sound, it’s a much more elaborate and powerful instrument than you’d typically expect to find in a smaller rural church like this one, allowing the sound to completely fill the space with an epic presence and grand tonal body. However, that all might be explained by the fact that the Schantz workshop is just a mile up the road in the same small town.
Soundiron captured several of their favorite sustain and staccato articulations in two microphone positions, as well as chimes, zymbelstern, blower, and pedal noises for ultimate realism. They’ve also included tons of custom FX patches and sound-designed ambient synth pads created from the source to make this library extraordinarily playable and versatile. Whether you’re looking to create a massive video game sound, bold synth bass tone or play straight from the hymnal, Orrville’s got the pipes to do it!
- Pipe Organ Sustains, Staccatos, SFX in two microphone positions: Close, Far
- Gemshorn, rohr-flute, octave, principle, block-flute, trumpet, combo, chimes, SFX, and more
- 21 Powerful Kontakt .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 7,956 stereo samples
- 9.08 GB Installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
The Orrville Pipe Organ requires a full version of Kontakt 6.2.2 or later.
For more information on the Orrville Pipe Organ, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.