Plugin Boutique are offering 48% off Miniverse by Cherry Audio for a limited time, now only £22.96 / $28.87, (usually £44.95 / $56.52). There are deals on other Cherry Audio plugins too. The offers end May 31st.
Miniverse is a painstaking virtual emulation of perhaps the best-known and loved analog synthesizer ever made. Though its innards aren’t identical, it shares the thick, juicy, “fat” analog sound that remains unchallenged 50 years later! It set the standard for future synthesizers, inspired whole new genres of music, and defined the sound of artists as diverse as Kraftwerk, Herbie Hancock, Rick Wakeman, Pink Floyd, Parliament, and Gary Numan, and countless others.
Miniverse was conceived as the ultimate tribute to an original instrument. Cherry Audio focused on a single principle: absolute authenticity. In association with DSP master and frequent collaborator Mark Barton (MRB), Cherry Audio studied and measured every nuance, every curve, and every response of the audio. Even the Miniverse interface is a meticulous recreation, from the maple cabinet and textured surface to the unmistakable knobs and switches. Cherry Audio avoided the temptation to add extra features, such as additional LFOs or effects, which might distract from the spirit and vibe. Instead, Miniverse portrays the pure, raw, powerful sound and feel of the classic original.
Whether you’re seeking monstrous leads, funky basslines, or warm atmospheric pads, Miniverse has you covered. In fact, the resulting tones are so mighty that Cherry Audio could not resist adding one particular enhancement. If one classic synth voice isn’t enough, Cherry Audio made it easy to dial in two, four, eight, or sixteen polyphonic voices guaranteed to bring the house down. Need outstanding sounds even faster? Miniverse includes a library of over 250 presets created by pro professional sound designers. Brass, keys, percussion, sound effects, and even MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) presets and, of course, signature earthshaking basses and leads are just a click away.
Speaking of presets, by popular demand, Cherry Audio added an important feature to Miniverse: the ability to save custom MIDI controller mappings to individual presets or globally (or both!).
- Three oscillators with triangle, sawtooth-triangular, ramp sawtooth, square, wide rectangular, and narrow rectangular waveforms
- Classic four-pole, 24dB/octave ladder filter
- Feedback and Sidechain, replicating the original instrument’s External Input function with super accurately replicated overdrive characteristics
- Fully programmable with over 200 factory preset patches created by pro sound designers
- Monophonic and polyphonic modes: 1, 2, 4, 8, or 16 voices
- Superbly accurate modelling of inherent oscillator mixer and VCA overdrive characteristics
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) support for expressive performances using MPE-compatible controllers
- Complete MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls, with easy-to-use MIDI learn
- Preset and Global level MIDI mapping
- Cherry Audio’s acclaimed Focus zoom-in feature
- Highly optimized coding for optimal performance with ultra-low CPU load
- User-adjustable oversampling control
Miniverse is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Miniverse and to compare prices, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.