Plugin Boutique are offering 45% off MoogerFooger FX by Moog for a limited time, now only £143.00 / $178.37, (usually £269.00 / $335.53). The offers end May 31st.
Moog have released the Moogerfooger effects, a suite of 8 plugins re-inventing Moog’s classic analog effects pedals, bringing the legendary tone, musicality, and interconnectivity of the original hardware effects to your digital music production environment.
Designed by Bob Moog and his engineering team in the late ’90s and ’00s, Moogerfooger effects pedals were direct descendants of the original Moog modular synthesizers, adapted to process, modulate, and play with inputs ranging from guitar, voice, and synthesizer to any imaginable audio source. From the MF-104’s lush, warm analog delay circuit to the swirling phaser effects of the MF-103 and legendary resonant ladder lowpass filter in the MF-101, Moogerfoogers have become renowned for their sound and modularity, adopted by studios and performers around the world.
Each of the seven effects have been meticulously recreated with reverence for the lush, distinctive tones of the original analog circuits—now ready to be integrated into your digital audio workstation. With stereo functionality and an extended feature set, these plug-ins further tailor the classic Moogerfooger functionality to the modern digital creator. With all parameters ready to be automated as well as the ability to save and manage presets, Moogerfooger effects plugins mutate and re-shape themselves around your audio tracks.
The Moogerfooger effects plugins include:
- MF-101S Lowpass Filter – The classic Moog ladder filter with an envelope follower for dynamic control.
- MF-102S Ring Modulator – A wide-range carrier oscillator paired with an LFO for effects from soft tremolo through far-out clangorous ring modulation tones.
- MF-103S 12-Stage Phaser – A descendant of the vibrant 1970s rack-mounted Moog phaser with an on-board LFO.
- MF-104S Analog Delay – A rich, full-bodied delay and modulation circuit that has remained highly sought after to this day.
- MF-105S MuRF – A groundbreaking effect combining a resonant filter bank with a pattern generator and skewing envelope for vibrant animation of an incoming sound.
- MF-107S FreqBox – A box of gnarly synced VCO sounds with envelope and FM modulation.
- MF-108S Cluster Flux – A flexible processor that can modulate between chorus, flanging, and vibrato.
- MF-109S Saturator – The Saturator is able to move from tight, distorted overdrive and analogue saturation to smooth compression.
The Moogerfooger effects plugins allow for modulation of any parameter using stereo sidechain inputs, routing audio signals from anywhere in your DAW session to modulate your effects. First, we look at how to route raw audio signals directly to the CV inputs and then explore how to use tools such as envelope followers to smooth audio out for modulation. Finally, we add a kick drum and use it to control the Moogerfooger effects Plugins—a classic sidechaining scenario for achieving effects such as ducking.
The Moogerfooger plugin suite is available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and AAX) and requires an iLok account.
For more information on the Moogerfooger plugins, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.