ADSR are offering 50% off Smoov by Caelum Audio for a limited time, now only £10.49, (usually £20.97). The offer ends June 1st.
Smoov is a soft, clean and transparent sounding program-dependent compressor. It takes inspiration from hardware compressors of the past with a focus on peak detection, meaning that it can quickly and effortlessly react to incoming signals and blend them in with the surrounding audio field.
The compressor uses a program-dependent envelope influenced by old hardware making the compression sound smooth and dynamic. The peak detection means that Smoov detects the actual amplitude of a signal, resulting in an extremely fast response to tame and control anything that is thrown at it.
- Peak Detection: Emulates peak detection circuitry to quickly and effortlessly react to incoming signals and blend them in with the surrounding audio field.
- Intelligent Envelopes: No need to think about attack and release settings, the automatic envelopes result in the smoothest sound possible.
- Ratio Variety: A range of ratio settings: expansion and gating, standard compression, infinite limiting compression and negative over-compression.
- Sidechain Control: Focus the compression using sidechain filtering and/or rhythmically trigger it using external sidechain sources.
- HF Recovery: Reinvigorate your audio with a high frequency dynamic EQ to make the signal sound more natural and airy.
- Soft, clean and transparent compression.
- Easy to use, finely tuned program dependant algorithm.
- Feature-rich versatile control.
- Inspired by your favourite compressors of the past.
Smoov is available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Smoov, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.