DamRsn has released Neural, an audio to MIDI transcription plugin, available as a FREE download.
NeuralNote is the audio plugin that brings state-of-the-art Audio to MIDI conversion into your favorite Digital Audio Workstation.
- Works with any tonal instrument (voice included)
- Supports polyphonic transcription
- Supports pitch bends
- Lightweight and very fast transcription
- Can scale and time quantize transcribed
The workflow is very simple:
- Gather some audio
- Click record. Works when recording for real or when playing the track in a DAW.
- Or drop an audio file on the plugin. (.wav, .aiff and .flac supported)
- The midi transcription instantly appears in the piano roll section. Play with the different settings to adjust it.
- Export the MIDI transcription with a simple drag and drop from the plugin to a MIDI track.
DamRsn have also provided a road map for NeuralNote which includes;
- Improve stability
- Save plugin internal state properly, so it can be loaded back when reentering a session
- Add tooltips
- Build a simple synth in the plugin so that one can listen to the transcription while playing with the settings, before export
- Allow pitch bends on non-overlapping parts of overlapping notes
- Support transcription of mp3 files
NeuralNote is available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and standalone).
For more information on NeuralNote, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.