Sound Magic have released Cadenza Woodwinds, a collection of solo and ensemble woodwind instruments. Including Flutes, Clarinets, Oboes, and Bassoons, available at the intro price of $79.00, increasing to $129.00 after the promotion.
Powered by the latest Neo Orchestra Engine, Cadenza Woodwinds provides an easy-to-use Woodwinds section experience and will add more color to your orchestra music. It is also a very affordable package for most musicians.
Capable of supporting any technique, patches, or articulations with more control over the parametric. This allows you to manipulate shapes and sound variety in real-time with smoother transitions between notes than a sampled legato.
The included instruments:
- Alto Flute 4 Techniques
- Bass Flute 4 Techniques
- Piccolo Flute 4 Techniques
- Clarinet 4 Techniques
- Clarinet Ensembles 2 Players 4 Techniques
- Contrabass Clarinet 4 Techniques
- ContraBassoon 4 Techniques
- English Horn 4 Techniques
- Oboe 4 Techniques
- Oboe Ensembles 2 Players 4 Techniques
- Bassoon 4 Techniques
- Bassoon Ensembles 2 Players 4 Techniques
- Deeply sampled, Over 16,700 samples, 14 GB uncompressed sample data (6 GB installed)
- Full Symphony Orchestra with Strings Section, Woodwinds Section, Brass Section, and Piano, both have solo and ensemble instruments
- Modeled Vibrato, Legato, Tremolo, Glide, and Glissando
- Round Robin on most techniques
- Innovative Virtual 3D Spacer helps to pan your instruments with ease
- Embodied high-quality reverb and EQ
- Comprehensive Envelope system
- Scala Tuning System can emulate different tuning systems
- DFD/RAM system enables users to relocate resources and ensure the best performance under every individual project
- Different GUI modes for standard resolution and 4K resolution
Cadenza Woodwinds is available to PC and Mac users (VST and AU).
For more information on Cadenza Woodwinds, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.