IK Multimedia are offering €100 off the desktop version of MixBox for a limited time, now only €99.99, (usually €199.99). Log in to your account to see your price.
MixBox packs over 70 award-winning mixing processors and creative effects derived from T-RackS, AmpliTube and SampleTank into a convenient 500-series style plugin. Create, compare and save your own custom channel strips or multiFX chains, or choose from over 600* presets to give your creativity a kickstart. Whether in your favorite DAW or stand-alone, MixBox combines a massive range of effects and powerful workflow to supercharge your mixes.
What’s new in version 1.5.0
- New module pack available for purchase: Sunset Sound Reverb Collection
- SE edition available for purchase, with upgrade path to Full
- CS version available with 8 starter modules and over 30 new presets for free
- Native support of Apple M1 processor
- macOS: Improved UI resizing smoothness
- Windows: Implemented a UI optimization that could improve text readability
- Create your own custom channel strips
- Over 70* FX from T-RackS, AmpliTube & SampleTank
- Dynamics, EQs, Filters, Modulation, Channel Strips, Saturation, Reverbs, Delays, Distortion and Amps
- 4 all-new algorithms for hall, room, plate and inverse reverbs
- Chain up to 8 processors in a single instance
- Lightning-fast workflow with all controls at your fingertips
- Save and recall entire chains, instantly
- Over 600 presets for every situation, including single processor and whole-chain presets
- Stand-alone hosts up to 8 full racks for live mixing
- Universal portable effects format for collaborative productions
MixBox is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on MixBox, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.