Audio Plugin Deals are offering 78% off AVA Vocal Flow by Harrison Consoles for a limited time, now only $39.00, (usually $179.00). The offer ends May 31st.
Vocals can make or break a mix! The AVA Vocal Flow is an all-in-one signal processing suite for mixing vocals in your music. It contains 7 routable signal processing elements along with input and output controls. The AVA-VF is a “greatest hits” compilation of Harrison’s most sought-after console elements, specifically selected for mixing vocals!
The elements include:
- Vocal Character: A unique 2-band vocal EQ designed to “follow” the pitch of the vocal notes.
- 32c Channel EQ: A 4-band EQ complete with High & Low Filters. Directly based on the Harrison 32c consoles’s highly sought after channel EQ.
- De-Esser: A specialized Compressor for removing sibilance in vocals or speech. Based on the X-Tool DSP found in Harrison MPC digital consoles.
- Leveler: A handy Compressor derived from the Harrison Mixbus channel strip DSP.
- Vocal Effects: Chorus, Delay, and Reverb for livening up vocal recordings.
- Master Section: Includes controls for Routing, Polarity, Input and Output Trim.
- Each of the 7 processing sections has : “RESET” button, “SOLO” button, “IN” button
- Vertical slider to the right of each module that controls the module’s Output Gain Trim for adjusting the Gain staging between elements
- EQ graph for controlling the frequency and gain of the Body and Clarity bands
- Gain values range from -12dB to 12dB for the Vocal Character Graph
AVA Vocal Flow is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on AVA Vocal Flow, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.