Modalics have updated Beat Scholar and released it for iOS users (previously desktop only). The iOS version is available for $9.99, the desktop version is currently available for $79.00, (usually $99.00). Modalics are also offering a Pro package where the desktop and iOS versions can be purchased as a bundle for $89.00.
Beat Scholar (AUv3 and standalone) is fresh take on rhythm composers and drum machines. It is completely fully featured and compatible with the desktop version of Beat Scholar.
It presents a new way to compose rhythm, allowing you to manipulate measures and subdivisions with unparalleled ease. Beat Scholar comes equipped with a robust sampler, built in effects, midi features, pattern triggering and just about everything you need to explore the world of rhythm with outstanding depth, style and leisure.
Innovative beat making platform with features never before seen in drum machines and rhythmic composers:
- Presents a unique & intuitive way to explore subdivisions, measures & create drum patterns
- Divide beats into up to 42 slices and combine multiple drums on the same beat! Quintuplets & Triplets on the same pattern? No problem. Play 35 kicks on a ¼ note? psh… easy!
- Any drum can be placed anywhere – the ultimate percussive-playground
- Over 250 carefully curated samples, from classic drum machines & acoustic samples to synthesized drums hand-crafted especially for Beat Scholar
- Load your own samples with an easy drag n’ drop interface
- Built-in FX section to get you started quickly
- Easy MIDI file export – drag directly from the plugin’s interface to your DAW
- Use Beat Scholar MIDI to output MIDI to any instrument or even to hardware drum machines
- Standalone, Plugin & MIDI FX Formats included
- iOS and MacOS plugins are fully compatible
Beat Scholar is available to PC, Mac and iOS users (VST3, AU, AAX, AUv3 and standalone).
For more information on Beat Scholar, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.