Heavyocity have released Damage Guitars, an explosive collection of perfectly-crafted face melting riffs, heavy guitar tones, lush clean guitars, and flawless performances. Damage Guitar is available at the intro price of $199.00, increasing to $249.00 after the promotion. The offer ends May 31st.
With a versatile array of sounds, from heavy grooves to clean guitar riffs to transitions and effects, offered in three keys (D, A, and F#), you can bring the virtuosic performance of a seasoned guitarist directly to your tracks with power, precision, and efficiency.
Experience legendary electric guitars that have been processed and sculpted with an eclectic assemblage of guitar pedals and fed through various iconic tube amplifiers producing a tone, vibe, and attitude that is true studio-grade quality.
The Damage Guitars engine unlocks unique personalization options — methodically engineered to provide maximum customization, performance flexibility, and creative potential at every level, for a truly inspiring and production-ready guitar experience.
From a Gibson Firebird Custom Shop to a Fender Telecaster Custom Shop 1951 Nocaster to a PRS McCarty 594 10-Top — at the heart of Damage Guitars is a stunning and expansive collection of some of the most iconic and sought-after custom-shop guitars that many musicians dream of playing.
- Over 3,690 Samples
- 1,200+ Sources
- 468 Tempo Synced Guitar Riffs & FX
- 288 Guitar Transitions & Riff Bits
- 14 Playable Cinematic Guitars & Textures
- 192 Tempo Synced Bass Riffs
- 240 Bass Transitions & Riff Bits
- 117 Custom-Designed Presets
- 2 Unique Engines:
- Damage Guitars
- 3 Presets for 3 different keys of Riffs (D, A, and F#)
- Intuitive Browser to load in sources in 3 banks
- Matching Guitar and Bass Riffs
- MACRO knob for dynamic multi-parameter control
- Playable Guitars
- 4 Scoring Style Playable Guitars
- 4 ppp Playable Guitars
- 4 Tempo Synced Reverse Ambiences
- 2 Ambient Distorted Pads
- Damage Guitars
Damage Guitars requires a free or full version of Kontakt 6.7.1 or later.
For more information on Damage Guitars, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.