Sonimus have released the N-Console, a greatly enhanced version of their flagship product, Britson, now rebranded as N-Console. N-Console is available at the intro price of $41.00, increasing to $49.00 after the promotion.
Give life to your tracks with N-Console versatile 2-in-1 plug-in. Experience the authentic warmth and openness of the renowned British 8014 hardware console, while adding a unique touch of modern workflow as well as modern advanced features such as mix/blend control, dual saturation modes, tone color busses and seamless grouping options.
N-Console unlocks rich, three-dimensional mixes just by adding it to your plug-in chain. Say goodbye to flat tracks and embrace vibrant, dynamic and alive sound! Try N-Console on every track, group, and master buss and hear the difference for yourself.
Enjoy an intuitive and user-friendly graphical interface with N-Console, which allows you to adjust your tracks with precision and speed.
Experience the ultimate mixing flexibility with N-Console’s Grouping feature.
Take control of all your grouped instances with the Master Grouping function, allowing for precise volume adjustments and the ability to toggle FAT mode on or off. With N-Console, you have the freedom to experiment and leave some instances ungrouped. Want to add some creative overdrive to your Tracks? Simply add a second N-Console channel to the track and use it as a separate overdrive effect.
The possibilities are endless with N-Console. Use it your way, with no rules.
- N-Console can be used subtly or aggressively (to overdrive virtual or real instruments).
- Two saturation modes: Normal (subtle distortion, high dynamic range) and Fat (hotter signal, lower dynamic range).
- Optional Stereo Crosstalk feature creates a sense of depth and three-dimensionality in your mixes.
- Filters (both low and high pass) are tuned to sound sweet and pleasant to the ear.
- Saturation can be disabled to use N-Console for trim and metering purposes.
- Buss instance has three color modes to use in your master track: Default no color, Master loudness, and Master bright.
- Instances can be grouped creating the possibility of affecting all instances by making changes to just one.
- With zero latency (if no oversampling), no group delay, and careful optimization for low CPU consumption.
- Bit Depth: Internal 64-bit floating-point double precision.
N-Console is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Virtual Guitarist AMBER 2, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.