VSTBuzz are offering 78% off Vektor by Nova for a limited time, now only €19.00, (usually €86.00). The offer ends June 6th.
Vektor is a unique string based cinematic Kontakt instrument that sets a new standard for creating anything from dramatic epic cues to beautiful minimal tracks.
From its unique “Filter Movement” and “Source Movement” manipulations to its innovative “drag and drop” capabilities no sound is impossible. Each of the four sound sources can be independently adjusted through a whole range of parameters, making the possibilities endless!
Vektor allows multiple ways to morph and manipulate the sample sound sources through a unique set of parameters, allowing any idea in your imagination to transfer to sound with ease.
At the heart of Vektor is 3GBs of samples and 116 beautifully crafted instruments ranging from multi velocity Strings to long dramatic drones. Giving you the ability to push your music to the next level.
These categories include:
- Manipulated Organic
Along with multiple organic recorded samples, with instruments like the Moanful Cello and Sul Tasto, there are wide ranges of manipulated samples that have been morphed by tape machines, classic samplers, amps and fx pedals to give you a whole range of tools at your disposal; some have even been re recorded in a 13th century abbey!
- Over 3GB of detailed and morphed unique strings instruments, textures and sound design
- 116 Instruments
- 201 Snapshots included
- 467 Beautifully Crafted Samples
- 10 Source Movement Presets
- 10 Filter Movement Presets
- ‘Source Movement’ Manipulation Pad, controlling the Gain Distribution Ratio
- ‘Filter Movement’ Manipulation Pad, controlling Filter Cutoff & Resonance on either all sources, or per-source
- ‘Horizontal’, ‘Vertical’ & ‘Circular’ Modulation Units, for both Manipulation Pads
- ‘Modulation Page’, containing 4 LFO Modules, for modulating any source parameter, alongside 4 Envelope Modules, for controlling the dynamics of multiple different source parameters
- Each of the four sound sources can be independently controlled. (Pitch, Pan, Env, EQ, Filter, Level ect)
- Solo, Power, Random and Reverse functions for each source.
- Adjustable start and end sample points.
- Auto mapping drag and drop with loop feature.
- 9 Effects to manipulate the sound (Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Spatial, Distortion, Filter, Phasis, Flair and Lofi).
- Randomise Feature
- Tempo Synchronised
Vektor requires a full version of Kontakt 6.4.2 or later.
For more information on Vektor, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.