Loopy Pro has been updated to version 1.1.2 which introduces a number of new features and fixed. Loopy Pro is currently available as a free download which acts as a trial version with with various in-app purchases available to extend the trial.period and to unlock its full potential.
What’s new on version 1.1.2:
- Added Loop Peel/Replace action, for undoing and redoing layers
- Added support for “xx” value placeholders in custom Send MIDI continuous actions (e.g. for controlling SysEx messages via a slider, for coarse/fine CC controls, etc)
- Added editable fader/balance labels to mixer
- Made some significant UI optimisations
- Tweaked clip slicer algorithm to trim trailing silence
- Improved selection gesture in canvas editor
- Revised mixer layout to address UI issues with large numbers of destinations/sends
- Replaced Link “Force Tempo” setting with “Act as Master”, which also enables immediate playback start
- When sorting sequencer tracks by colour, use mixer order
- Removed dragging mechanic for play group assignment, in favour of marquee selection
- Fixed clip slicer triggering while loop is playing
- Fixed fade out
- Added preset state workaround for AUv3s that don’t report their selected preset
- Fixed crash related to triggering parameters when hosted as AUv3
- Don’t wait for playback start when a recording a one-shot
- Improved interaction within scrolling areas
About Loopy Pro
Loopy Pro is a live-looper. And a sampler. And a sequencer. And a very capable AUv3 Audio Unit host. And a DAW. And an AUv3 Audio Unit.
You get the idea. Loopy Pro is deep. But it’s also designed to be friendly, and a great deal of fun.
You can set up Loopy Pro to work however you do, with features like hands-free looping with count-in, count-out and automatic loop detection; or “free” looping, where you can choose on-the-fly how long to make loops. There’s even retrospective recording, where you can lock in a loop after the fact.
There’s extensive MIDI controller support, including built-in support for the Launchpad and the APC40 mk2, and effortless MIDI Learn for setting up your controllers.
You can also drag-and-drop audio straight onto loops in Loopy Pro, with sophisticated tempo and pitch adjustments, and use Loopy Pro as a clip launcher, with all kinds of options for song sectioning.
The built-in mixer lets you set up insert and send effects for every channel in your project, and load AUv3 Audio Unit instruments, effects, and MIDI sequencers.
And there’s a built-in sequencer, for arranging songs, and even performing them live, totally automated and hands-free.
For more information on Loopy Pro, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.