VSTBuzz are offering 65% off Goliath v2 by Tone Empire for a limited time, now only €29.00, (usually €79.00). The offer ends June 13th.
Goliath, Tone Empire’s top-selling plugin is back in a brand new avatar with a completely new sound engine and new features. This plugin now has 4 types of Saturation models – Alloy, Tube, Tape & Vinyl with Drive.
Tone Empire now use their Advanced DSP models featuring their own proprietary “Multi Convolution” & Component Modelling Technique to simulate “Real” hardware chains of analog gear.
Additionally, the plugin now features a full FET compressor in its envelope section and a 3 Band EQ plus a Low Cut Filter. All these engines make Goliath V2 a great sounding & versatile channel strip with multiple colors of sound processing. If you love that vintage analog “goodness”, then Goliath V2 is for you!
- Analog Modelled Processing Chain Section – Alloy, Tube, Tape and Vinyl
- Drive Control – “drive” the analog chain selected for its respective saturation characteristics
- Env-EQ Mix – dial back the amount of Envelope and EQ used by parallel mixing
- Output Control – control the gain of the final output
- Envelope Section – Threshold, Attack, Release, Ratio
- EQ Section – Low Cut Filter, Low EQ, Mid EQ, High EQ
Goliath v2 is available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Goliath v2, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.