Audio Plugin Deals are offering 50% off Blue Swells by ZenDAW for a limited time, now only $29.00, (usually $59.00). The offer ends June 20th.
ZenDAW announces BLUE SWELLS (Wavetable – Transwave & Additive Sounds) for NI Kontakt in collaboration with Rawl Gelinas.
The Kontakt version has a nice GUI to make tweaking easy and everything is laid out for instant access to all functions like on vintage hardware synths. 3 distinctive GUI colors for 3 synths that marked their footprint in electronic music history.
Crafted multi-sample retro-modern sounds from iconic synths including PPG Wave 2, Ensoniq Fizmo, Ensoniq Mirage with Soundprocess:
- PPG Wave 2 is the legendary 1980’s digital/analog hybrid machine that inspired generations of synths to come. The Wave 2 featured digital oscillators capable of producing up to 8000 unique waveforms modified by analog filter and amplifier circuits
- Fizmo is a 48-voice synthesizer which uses 2nd-generation Transwave technology to create very organic sounds unlike any other synth available
- Ensoniq Mirage with Soundprocess has Additive Synthesis capability plus up to 4 independent Oscillators which can be stacked together
- 1.27 GB Installed
- 87 multisample banks
- 764 Kontakt .nki instrument presets
- 760 individual stereo samples
- 16-bit 44.1 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- Flexible and intuitive user interface controls
- Full FX section inluding delay, reverb, chorus and limiter
- Modwheel controlled knobs and sliders in the BSK library require MIDI control hardware OR you may use the onscreen Modwheel control by enabling the onscreen Keyboard in the Kontakt interface.
Blue Swells requires a full version of Kontakt 6.7.1 or later.
For more information on Blue Swells, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.