Plugin Boutique are offering a deal on off BLEASS Granulizer for a limited time, now only £25.08 / $31.97, (usually £39.00 / $49.72). There are deals on other BLEASS plugins too. The offers end August 22nd.
BLEASS Granulizer is a granular texture effect plugin with randomization, 4 multi-bus audio inputs and a mesmerizing 3D visualizer. BLEASS Granulizer generates short samples (‘grains’) from different input signals by modulating different parameters which you can visualize.
The Input Stage allows you to choose between a low-shelf or high-pass filter (to filter out the bass frequencies from input) as well as a gain adjustment.
BLEASS Granulizer takes up to 4 sources from different busses as inputs (compatible DAW required). When multiple busses are on, each grain is randomly extracted from one of the available sources.
The Granulizer generates short samples (‘grains’) from different input signals by modulating different parameters which you can visualize thanks to the 3D Visualizer.
- Pan (represented by width in the visualizer)
- Size ( = grain’s duration)
- Density ( = frequency of grains generation)
- Offset ( = the amount of time between record and play represented by the depth in the 3D visualizer)
- Backward/Forward Playback Direction
- Shape ( = grain’s envelope, represented by the height dimension in the visualizer)
- Warmth ( = strength of the distortion applied to the grain)
- Tune ( = grains can be pitched up or down according to different modes: “Fine” / Chromatic / Major / Minor / 5th / Major 7th. / Minor 7th / Octave and other tuning modes such as dim / Dom / Maj 7th Chords)
The amount of randomization can be set with the “dice” knobs. Density, grain size and offset range can be freely synced or beat-synced to the host’s tempo.
BLEASS Granulizer is available to PC and Mac users (VST3 and AU). BLEASS Granulizer is also available as an iOS app (AUv3).
For more information on BLEASS Granulizer and the other BLEASS deals, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.