Plugin Boutique are offering 50% off MMorph by Melda Production for a limited time, now only £63.00 / $80.31, (usually £126.00 / $160.62). There are deals on other Melda Production plugins too. The offers end August 13th
MMorph lets you morph between 2 audio materials, leading to inexhaustible creative potential. It sounds unbelievable, is extremely versatile and insanely fast. MMorph is an indispensable tool for composers, producers and DJs, who really want to be creative.
Unlike simple cross-fading, which is just like having 2 faders one going down and the other going up, MMorph analyzes both input signals, one sent via the main input and the other via side-chain, analyzes both and finds important features and morphs them instead. Much like morphing photos of one person into another. It can be used to combine voices to any tonal instrument, produce robotic voices, morph between 2 different songs etc. And all of that complex mathematics is available using just one big knob! But of course, if you want to be more creative, see below…
You might ask what features it could find when morphing between sub-bass and vocal. Well, originally these don’t have much in common, yet it still works. How? MMorph has a huge set of features such as spectral compression, harmonic generation etc., which, besides their creative potential, can sort of make these materials a little more alike, enough to produce lots of original and interesting results.
If that just isn’t enough for you, the never-ending potential of MeldaProduction’s modulators will be at your disposal. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomise, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multi-parameters
- M/S, single-channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Smart randomisation
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimised for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
MMorph is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on MMorph, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.